No. 422 Yang Fu Rd., Sec. 1, Yangmei 326, Taoyuan, Taiwan
Tel: (886-3) 478 8188 Fax: (886-3) 475 5503
E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.atec-group.com
ABC Taiwan Electronics Corp.
t;̓3P) 4;BOE; 3&"$);DPNQMJBOU;GPS;BMM;PVS;QSPEVDUT;
Illinois Capacitor (Lincolnwood, IL) XMPL Series Polymer Chip
Capacitors are sized for applications where space is at a premium. With
low ESR and ripple current ratings, they will outperform surface mount
electrolytics of greater size, according to the company.
• Standard capacitance values are from 6. 8 to 470 µF, with a maximum
working voltage of 16 VDC.
• Well-suited to high-frequency compact power supplies, DC to DC converters and inverters.
• Designed for applications including decoupling and noise suppression
in environmental controls, LED lighting, instrumentation, office automation, and medical equipment.
For more information, visit www.illinoiscapacitor.com.
Iris scanner offers narrow
In addition to fingerprint scans, many
manufacturers are now considering iris
scanning as the new biometric unlocking method. The eye is illuminated
with infrared light and the camera on
the device takes a picture of the iris
so that its characteristic features can be identified. The Osram (Munich,
Germany) SFH 4780S offers the best performance-to-size ratio.
• A wavelength of 810 nm.
• A very narrow emission angle at a low height to provide optimum performance.
• High radiant intensity for its compact size.
• an emission angle of only ± 10 degrees.
• Radiant intensity of 2900 mW/sr at an operating current of 1 A.
For more information, visit www.osram.com.
designed to determine
pressure from 0 to 30
Melexis (Ypres, Belgium) has
introduced two new pressure sensor products which
combine high sensitivity and
strong linearity. Fully automotive qualified (exceeding
AEC-Q100 requirements), the MLX90815 and MLX90816 are discrete
micro-electro-mechanical (MEMS) devices for measuring absolute pressure in demanding operational environments.
• MLX90815: designed for optimal performance when determining pressures from 0 to 30 bar.
• MLX90816: covers full scale pressures ranging from 30 bar to 50 bar
• Both have a maximum deviation in their linearity of just 0.2 percent
• Both offer a sensor element with piezo-resistive Wheatstone bridge
connected to a micro-machined silicon pressure membrane.
For more information, visit www.melexis.com.