Digital oscilloscopes offer 7” touch panel
Saelig Company, Inc. (Fairport, NY) has introduced
the GDS-200/300 series of battery-powered, compact
2-channel 1GSa/s digital oscilloscopes featuring a
large 7” touch panel LCD for portrait or landscape
operation. Available in 70 MHz, 100 MHz, and 200
MHz bandwidth versions, the maximum sample rate
per channel is 1GSa/s and memory depth is 5 Mpts.
• A built-in digital multimeter ( 5,000 counts for GDS-
200; 50,000 counts for GDS-300), which can simultaneously measure and monitor A/C and D/C voltage and current, and temperature.
• The ability to store and retrieve waveform images
and raw data via a USB interface.
• The oscilloscope can be connected with smart
phones to transmit the recorded data to a remote
• A built-in engineering calculator with attenuation
calculation analysis and resistance indication.
For more information, visit www.saelig.com.
Optical enclosures simplify complex fiber
optic mapping issues
Molex Incorporated (Lisle, IL) recently launched
its OptoConnect™ Custom Optical Enclosures.
Designed to simplify complex fiber optic mapping
issues, OptoConnect fiber routing system using integrated FlexPlane™ optical circuitry provides a complete end-to-end optical management system that
interfaces with various manufacturers of high density
telecom and datacom equipment used in communications systems.
• High density fiber optic circuits, interconnects, and
optional passive components.
• A sophisticated enclosure system that can streamline complex ingress and egress fiber port mapping
for interconnect intensive technologies, including
mesh networks, wavelength selective switching, and
software defined networking / network function virtu-alization topologies.
• Complementary products such as MPO and LC
loopback connectors and MTP/MPO LC cable
For more information, at www.molex.com.
Handheld enclosures designed for outdoor
OKW (Bridgeville, PA) has launched DATEC-COMPACT a new
range of UV-stable IP65 (NEMA 4) handheld enclosures for
• Modern and ergonomic cases that feature integrated contacts as an option.
• An all-in solution for charging and data transfer.
• All units in the range — enclosures, desk stations and wall
holders— can be specified with built-in contacts.
• Options for the cases also include a 3 x 1.5 V AA battery
• Aimed at applications including mobile data recording and
transfer, measuring and control, stock and sales logging plus
digital control technology.
For more information, visit www.okwenclosures.co.uk.