143 Sparks Ave., Pelham, New York 10803
Call Toll Free 800-431-1064 • FAX 914-738-8225
E Mail: email@example.com
∀(&∋% #∋& ∋%+
&# ∋( ∋%#∃#%∋#∀
Military options available
Expanded operating temperature
-55º to +85º C Ambient
Military Standard 883 Selected
VDC Outputs DC-DC CONVERTERS
100 to 10,000
4 Watt to 10 Watt Series
Surface Mount & Plug In
Over 250 Standard Models!
Proportional V in and V out
Miniature fully encpsulated modules for
operation in rugged environment
See PICO’s full line catalog at
Laird (Earth City, MO) announces its new
Wizard. The Wizard
provides an intuitive
and technically complete experience for
first time configuration of ConnexLink
radios. With the
assistance of the product, users with no prior
experience can purchase ConnexLink radios
and cut the cables between serial devices within minutes. Features include:
• Pairs ConnexLink radios for use in critical
serial cable replacement applications including weigh stations, irrigation systems, and
• Offers a proprietary communication protocol
to provide secure local data transmissions.
• Uses FHSS technology so data remains reliable over distances of up to 20 miles ( 32 km)
line-of-sight (900 MHz version).
For more information,
Board to board connectors designed
for high-speed transmissions
IRISO U.S.A., Inc., (Farmington Hills, MI)
has released the 11500 FFC/FPC Auto-lock
Connector SERIES. The 11500 series is a
Non-ZIF right angle type and is designed to
suit high-speed transmission, assembly and
security. The connector’s
mating operation is one-step, which features synchronized locking latch
system with wire insertion.
The 11500 series supports grounded metal
shield against EMI.
• Impedance balanced for high speed signal
• Positive wire locking system: I-Lock.
• EMI shield.
• 0.5mm pitch, Non-ZIF, Auto-lock, BTM contact, H= 3. 4 mm.
• Available pos.: 24 in MP, Planning 8, 10, 15,
20, 30, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60.
• Contact=Ni shielded Au.
• Halogen free, Lead-free, compliant Rohs.
For more information,
Board designed for railway
MEN Micro Inc.
(Blue Bell, PA ) has
released the F403,
a 3U CompactPCI
board with 16 bidirectional digital I/O
specifically for modern railway applications, the new board is suited for many different control functions, such as
door-locking control and interior lighting.
• Ability to support a total of 16 bidirectional
digital I/O channels.
• Each channel features an individual edge-trig-gered interrupt.
• A voltage range of 14. 4 VDC to 154 VDC
with a current output of 1 A at 24 V complies
with EN 50155, making the board ready for
immediate use in train applications as well as
able to handle digital I/O signals with different
voltage levels and ground references.
• Four front connectors use spring cage terminal blocks facilitating low wiring outlay and
enabling fast installation, while ensuring a
For additional information,
Digital-to-analog converter offers
16-channel, 16-bit voltage output
Linear Technology Corporation (Milpitas, CA)
introduces the LTC2668-16, a 16-channel,
16-bit voltage output digital-to-analog converter
(DAC) with SoftSpan™ outputs, each of which
can be independently configured for one of five
selectable unipolar and bipolar output ranges
up to ± 10
10 mA with
guaranteed load regulation and is stable driving capacitive loads as large as 1,000 pF. This
makes the LTC2668 ideal for driving a variety
of demanding loads in applications such as
optical modules, PLCs, MRI and X-ray imaging,
automatic test equipment, laser etch equipment, spectrum analyzers, and oscilloscopes.
• Precision Integrated Reference 10ppm/°C
• Independently programmable output ranges:
0 V to 5 V, 0 V to 10 V, ± 2. 5 V, ± 5 V, ± 10 V.
• Full 16-bit/12-bit resolution at all ranges.
• Maximum INL Error: ±4LSB at 16 bits.
• A/B toggle via software or dedicated pin.
For more information, visit www.linear.com