143 Sparks Ave., Pelham, New York 10803
Call Toll Free 800-431-1064 • FAX 914-738-8225
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
HIGH INPUT VOLTAGES
UP TO 900 VDC.
#∃∀∋& !%(%∋ !& ∀&
• 120-370 VDC input voltage range
• 5-300 VDC regulated isolated outputs
• Up to 300 watts output power
• 4. 5” X 2. 5” X 0.50” encapsulated package
DC- 3 Series
• 300-900 VDC input voltage range
• 3.3 -300 VDC regulated isolated outputs
• Up to 50 watts, single and dual outputs
• Thru hole and terminal strip models
• 125-475 VDC input voltage range
• 24-200 VDC regulated isolated outputs
• Up to 50 watts output power
• 2.50” X 1.55” X 0.50” encapsulated package
JTAG Connector Plugs Directly into PCB!!
No Header! No Brainer!
Our patented range of Plug-of-Nails™ spring-pin cables plug directly
into a tiny footprint of pads and locating holes in your PCB, eliminating
the need for a mating header. Save Cost & Space on Every PCB!
Solutions for: PIC . dsPIC . ARM . MSP430 . Atmel . Generic JTAG . Altera
Xilinx . BDM . C2000 . SPY-BI-WIRE . SPI / IIC . Altium Mini-HDMI . & More
System efficiency as
applied to motor driven
The importance of evaluating the total system when it comes to upgrades
By William C. Livot, Power Generation, Business Development Manager,
WEG Electric Corp/Electric Machinery
Energy efficiency has become a major focus for our government and municipalities, as well as power utilities and the industrial sector. Each entity has a specific area where they focus their attention. In every case attention was directed to components, i.e. motors, pumps.
This article will discuss component efficiency versus system efficiency as applied to motor driven equipment and why it is important to evaluate the total system when making upgrades.
Efficiency standards as defined by EISA
For each general-purpose rating (Subtype 1) from 1 to 200 horsepower previously covered by
EPAct, the law specifies a nominal full-load efficiency level based on NEMA Premium efficiency
as shown in NEMA MG 1, Table 12-12. All 230 or 460 volt (and 575 volts for Canada) motors cur-