JTAG Connector Plugs Directly into PCB!!
No Header! No Brainer!
Our patented range of Plug-of-Nails™ spring-pin cables plug directly
into a tiny footprint of pads and locating holes in your PCB, eliminating
the need for a mating header. Save Cost & Space on Every PCB!
Solutions for: PIC . dsPIC . ARM . MSP430 . Atmel . Generic JTAG . Altera
Xilinx . BDM . C2000 . SPY-BI-WIRE . SPI / IIC . Altium Mini-HDMI . & More
Tag-Connector footprints as small as 0.02 sq. inch (0.13 sq cm)
Distributed antenna system offers high port to port isolation
Pulse Electronics Corporation (San Diego, CA) introduces its new distributed
antenna system (DAS) in-building ceiling mount multiple-input/multiple-output
(MIMO) antennas. Features include:
• A high port-to-port isolation and superior gain patterns for both ports 1 and
2, providing wireless carriers with improved data throughput and implementation flexibility.
• Operation from 698 MHz through 5,900 MHz.
• Minimal crosstalk between the ports and horizontally stable radiation patterns across all frequency bands.
For more information, visit www.pulseelectronics.com.
Insulation resistance tester is rugged, compact
Megger (Dover, UK) now offers a rugged and compact,
battery-powered 5 kV digital insulation resistance tester
designed for high voltage testing. The BM5200 is ideal
for use in the maintenance, electrical manufacturing, rail-way/railroad, industrial/manufacturing and raw materials
processing industries. Features include:
• Greater user safety when testing in high voltage environments, as well as a solution for technicians working
on three-phase equipment.
• A high voltage warning indicator, an external voltage
display after IR test, automatic discharge of reactive
loads and high quality test leads.
• A digital IR tester that features five preset test voltages
ranging from 250 V to 5,000 V and a maximum resistance range of 1 teraohm.
For more information, visit www.megger.com.
1 - 866 - 426 - 6726
Corporation has been
the industry leader in
test point design
For over 70 Years