Agilent Technologies SA
Agilent U5303A PCIe 12-bit High-Speed
The Agilent U5303A is
a compact dual-chan-nel PCIe Digitizer with
12-bit resolution, sampling up to 3. 2 GS/s,
and on-board real-time
processing. It delivers
fidelity, high effective
number of bits and
very low noise, according to Agilent.
The high-speed digitizer offers outstanding
performance in a small footprint.
• DC-to- 2 GHz bandwidth, 9.1 ENOB at 100
MHz, 58 dB signal-to-noise ratio, and high
data-transfer rates through an 8-lane PCIe 2.0
• The ability to integrate advanced real-time
signal processing within the embedded Xilinx
Virtex- 6 FPGA, using the Agilent U5340A
FPGA Development Kit.
• 12-bit digitizer for systems in commercial,
industrial, aero, and defense applications.
Boards and Modules
Syncro CS 9271-8i, powered by MegaRAID
Syncro CS provides administrators with
MegaRAID, RAID 5, 6 data protection in the
event of a
drive failure. In the
event of a
server failure, Syncro
failover, keeping applications up and running.
• Syncro CS 9271-8i High Availability Clusters
can be configured and managed completely
within the Microsoft Windows, Redhat, or
Suse Linux environments.
• Delivers enterprise-level high availability at
• Provides a SAS backbone for two-node HA
server clusters and a shared storage array,
delivering server failover while maintaining a
DAS architecture for the SMB.
Three-Phase “Motor to DC” Cooling Fan
This Three-Phase (wired) “Motor-to-DC”, sen-sorless, brushless, low-vibrating, high-efficiency, UL/ CUL
& CE certified fans use
with an optional water-protected IP 55 rating,
JARO’s new “Three Phase” (six slot) models
also offer significantly decreased vibration (in
both axial & radial directions).
• Cools electronic components, while conserving and optimizing energy and vibration.
• Ideal for direct PWM input-controlled applications.
• Order options include size, airflow, pwm control, RD & FG outputs.
Series 04 Illuminated Selector Switches
With an improved design to meet an IP67
level of environmental protection, these
switches feature optional bright LED illumination and an ergonomic actuator designed
to DIN5566-1 standards. The product is also
suitable for a wide range of applications,
including rail vehicle driver desks to machinery operating in harsh environments.
• Industry standard sizes and modular construction make these selectors ideal for easy
design-in or retro-fit projects.
• Units are available in standard 22.5mm
panel mount or 30.5mm flush style configurations in either round or square versions.
• Offers choice of two or three position actuators, with an option of combining momentary
and maintained functionality on the same unit.
OKW Biodegradable Hand Held Enclosures
OKWs SOFT-CASE series of hand held enclosures is now available from stock molded in
BIOGRADE® bioplastic material. For most
applications this bioplastic material can be
used instead of
the fossil plastics,
such as ABS.
• Utilizes CO2
neutral material, technically
and has similar
physical properties to ABS. On
can also mold
many of its other
enclosure lines in this material.
• Allows design engineers to ensure the green
credentials of their electronics by using these
off-the-shelf biodegradable housings.
IN3214SZ Quad Linear Driver
The IN3214SZ is a quad linear driver
designed to enable OEMs to implement more
complex and flexible modulation formats that
are capable of
capacity of the
long haul and
metro networking infrastructure by up to a
factor of four,
depending on the reach.
• 32. 5 Gbps quad linear Mach-Zehnder
(MZ) modulator driver for next-generation
100G/400G coherent systems.
• Designed to enable complex modulation formats such as 16 QAM.
• Provides SMT differential inputs and GPPO
outputs to interface directly with next generation digital-to-analog converters (DAC) and
OIF-compliant Mach-Zehnder modulators,